Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SPECIAL OFFER ON "MEIN KAMPF PDF FILE"

                                             BUY ONE FOR $20.00 DOLLARS TODAY!

Today you can order yours for $20.00 dollars. this PDF Mein Kampf is of very high quality and you will be satisfied with the purchase of this rare edition of Mein Kampf!

NOTES TO TAKE BEFORE ORDERING: If you buy this PDF file, that is what you will get, because I do not sell the actual hardcover book, I sell the pdf file for the people who live in countries that "PROHIBIT" this book in anyway possible and so I am selling these copies just to help our Kameraden get what they want anywhere and anytime, so please read this before ordering, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me at "hansulrich123@yahoo.com" Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a nice day!

-Hans,
UPDATE:
01/01/2014: MEIN KAMPF IS BACK AND READY TO SELL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR
PATIENCE!

-Ordering information, first I need your email so I can email you the "Mein Kampf" Pdf file and the Pdf file reader plus you'll be posted as the latest buyer on my youtube channel, "WaffenSS397" and this blog.

-Thank you!

yours truly John.

This book shall show you the deepest understandings of Adolf Hitler's belief in the Laws of Nature and Politics, the book is one of the best selling yet! not only will you travel in time with this book, but you'll also learn to understand who was Hitler so order your own copy today!

-If you have any questions on how to order simply email me at hansulrich123@yahoo.com
or go to WaffenSS397 and ask me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contributors